The registration fee for participants includes
- Course documentation, lunch and refreshments during all breaks. 10 knees will be available for participants. The number of participants is limited to maximum 20 for the practical exercises (places allocated on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Arrival and departure transfers from Thessaloniki and Athens Airports to and from Larissa.
- Details about transfers you will find on the registration form
- All local transfers from hotel to venue and dinner
- Two nights accommodation at Grecotel Larissa Imperial Hotel with breakfast
- Dinner on March 8th
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in ESSKA Advanced Knee Arthroscopy Course.
Registration is now closed.